Church bricklayer Francis Gajewski, circa 1926

Mr. Gajewski stands below the ledge of this window located to the right of the church ambulatory.

The Outdoor Parish Social following Mass on Trinity Sunday, May 30, 2021, provided the perfect opportunity to search out the site of a church construction photo taken almost a 100 years ago. Armed with copies of a photo of bricklayer Frank Gajewski provided by his grandson, Alan Machtel, parishioners were able to locate the spot where Mr. Gajewski posed for the picture.